We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In July, we had 919 survey responses. Let’s take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR July 2019:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.93
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.13
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.16
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.15
We’d also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for July:
Best in Overall Satisfaction
- Valley View Apartment Community in Golden Valley, MN scoring 5.00
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.69
- Pinehurst Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.62
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Move-In
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.88
- Richfield Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.80
- Sunset Ridge Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.75
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Management
- Pinehurst Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 5.00
Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 5.00
- Sunset Ridge Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.88
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance
- Riverpark Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 5.00
- Deer Park Apartment Community in Hutchinson, MN scoring 4.86
- Oxford Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.75
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 5 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, each respondent for the month is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $100 off their next month’s rent. This month we’d like to congratulate Jessi D. at our Rosedale Estates Apartment Community in Roseville, MN, on being our lucky winner!
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident’s lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we’d love for you hear from you too!