We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In September, we had 870 survey responses. Let’s take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.97
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.18
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.33
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.27
We’d also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for September:
Best in Overall Satisfaction
- Sierra Ridge Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.85
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.77
- Richfield Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.50
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Move-In
- Stonefield Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.71
- Urban Plains Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.67
- Robinwood Apartment Community in Coon Rapids, MN scoring 4.60
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Management
- Stonefield Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.88
- South Pointe Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.86
- Columbia West Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.77
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance
- Richfield Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 5.00
- South Pointe Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.88
Valley View Apartment Community in Golden Valley, MN scoring 4.88
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 5 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, each respondent for the month is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $100 off their next month’s rent. This month we’d like to congratulate Abraham M. at our Glen Pond Apartment Community in Eagan, MN, on being our lucky winner!
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident’s lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we’d love for you hear from you too!