We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In January, we had 659 survey responses. Let’s take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR January 2020:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.96
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.18
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.59
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.38
We’d also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for January:
Best in Overall Satisfaction
- The Edge of Uptown Apartment Community in St. Louis Park, MN scoring 4.75
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.71
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.59
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Move-In
- Glen Pond Apartment Community in Eagan, MN scoring 4.40
- Riverpark Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.00
- Danbury Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 3.80
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Management
- Glen Pond Apartment Community in Eagan, MN scoring 4.80
- Amberwood Court Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.40
Danbury Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.40
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance
- Parkview Estates Apartment Community in Coon Rapids, MN scoring 5.00
Sierra Ridge Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 5.00
- Dellwood Estates Apartment Community in Anoka, MN scoring 4.89
Richfield Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.89
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 5 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, each respondent for the month is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $100 off their next month’s rent. This month we’d like to congratulate Brandi B. at our Columbia West Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND, on being our lucky winner!
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident’s lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we’d love for you hear from you too!