We are eager to implement the first phase of our Smart Restart plan at Goldmark. Our plans align with the guidelines set forth by the CDC, local health authorities, and the National Apartment Association (NAA).
On March 19 Goldmark shifted to emergency only maintenance services. Effective June 1, our maintenance team will begin servicing non-emergency requests.
Here are some key elements to know regarding maintenance as of June 1:
- We will begin with the oldest requests. Thanks to each of you for patience and understanding over the past several weeks.
- Please continue to be patient with your maintenance requests. We have several requests in our queue. As a result, it may take longer than regular for non-emergency requests to be completed.
- Emergency maintenance requests will continue to be addressed in an urgent manner.
Additionally, you may notice a few changes to your maintenance service visit:
- Our community office will contact you prior to maintenance coming. At the recommendation of the NAA, you will be asked a few questions prior to their visit to your home.
- If you are home when maintenance arrive, we ask that you retire to a separate room and, if possible, close the door to that room.
- Our technicians will wear shoe booties, a mask, and gloves in your home. They will sanitize their work area before and after they do the work. If you are home, they will announce with they are done prior to leaving.
You can submit your maintenance request online or contact your community office. Thanks again to all of our residents! We are grateful for the grace and understanding you have demonstrated while we all navigate these new norms.