We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In 2018, we had 10,453 survey responses. Let’s take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR 2018:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.91
- Community Recommendation 4.04
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.17
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.23
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.25
We improved each category by more than 1% seeing the biggest increase in Community Recommendation and Overall Satisfaction with Move-In by 2.6% each!
We’d also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for 2018:
Best in Overall Satisfaction
- Valley View Apartment Community in Golden Valley, MN scoring 4.52
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.40
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.38
Best in Community Recommendation
- Stonefield Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.56
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.54
- Deerfield Apartment Community in Council Bluffs, IA scoring 4.50
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Management
- Stonefield Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.65
Valley View Apartment Community in Golden Valley, MN scoring 4.65
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.60
Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.60
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance
- Valley View Apartment Community in Golden Valley, MN scoring 4.85
- Crookston Apartment Community in Crookston, MN scoring 4.73
- Covington Court Apartment Community in West St. Paul, MN scoring 4.70
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 3 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, all residents who complete a survey are entered into a monthly random drawing for chance to win $100 off their next month’s rent.
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident’s lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we’d love for you hear from you too!