Resident Satisfactory Results for February 2019
We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In February, we had 952 survey responses. Let’s take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR FEBRUARY 2019:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.85
- Community Recommendation 3.83
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.21
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.14
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.24
We’d also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for February:
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION
- Deer Park Apartment Community in Hutchinson, MN scoring 4.67
Evergreen Terrace Apartment Community in Omaha, NE scoring 4.67
- Stonefield Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.58
BEST IN COMMUNITY RECOMMENDATION
- 29 West Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 5.00
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.67
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.60
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MANAGEMENT
- Deer Park Apartment Community in Hutchinson, MN scoring 5.00
Riverpark Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 5.00
- Sierra Ridge Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.80
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MAINTENANCE
- Covington Court Apartment Community in West St. Paul, MN scoring 5.00
Deer Park Apartment Community in Hutchinson, MN scoring 5.00
Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 5.00
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 3 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, each respondent for the month is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $100 off their next month’s rent. This month we’d like to congratulate Yuliya M. of our Riverpark Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND on being our lucky winner!
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident’s lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we’d love for you hear from you too!