2019 Annual Meeting: Awards & Celebrations
To celebrate another successful year at GOLDMARK, awards were given at the Annual Meeting to honor those who serve GOLDMARK and its customers with the highest level of customer service and dedication.
GOLD Maintenance Award
The GOLD Maintenance awards recognizes Maintenance Technicians that consistently provided top notch service as indicated by our residents using the Kingsley Survey feedback program over the past year. The recipients are selected from nominations from the Field Managers.
- Steve Heier, Senior Maintenance Tech, Sierra Ridge – Bismarck
- James Schumm, Senior Maintenance Tech, Carlton Place – Fargo
- DeWayne Simonson, Senior Maintenance Tech, Timberland – Fargo
GOLD Leasing Award
- Sheldon Lang, Assistant Site Manager, Sierra Ridge – Bismarck
GOLD Retention Award
Individuals are selected from nominations from peers for providing great customer service.
- Della Alick, Site Manager, Covington Court Apartment Community – Minneapolis
- Wendy Jondahl, Senior Accountant, Home Office – Fargo
- Govinda Nepal, Assistant Site Manager, Maplewood Bend Apartment Community – Fargo
- Peter Schaub, Senior Maintenance Tech, Covington Court Apartment Community – Minneapolis
- Alyssa Sitz, Site Manager, Stoneview Apartment Community – Fargo
Gold Cup – NCR – Oxford Apartment Community
Gold Cup – Service – Operations Support Team
Gold Cup – NOI – Cheryl Gallo, Minneapolis
The following sites were recognized for exceeding the apartment industry’s score (4.10 out of 5) for the category of Overall Satisfaction :
- Valley View Apartment Community, Minneapolis – 4.52
- Stonebridge Apartment Community, Fargo – 4.40
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community, 4.38
- Deerfield Apartment Community, Omaha – 4.36
- Crossroads Apartment Community, Fargo – 4.35
- Stonefield Apartment Community, Bismarck – 4.31
- Crookston Apartment Community, Grand Forks Region – 4.28
- Urban Plains Apartment Community, Fargo – 4.20
- Pinehurst Apartment Community, Fargo – 4.19
- Sierra Ridge Apartment Community, Bismarck – 4.19
- Ashbury Apartment Community, Fargo – 4.17
- Oxford Apartment Community, Fargo – 4.16
- Covington Court, Minneapolis – 4.11
The Gold Cup in Customer Service was given to Valley View for achieving the highest Overall Satisfaction score in 2018.
Mark of Excellence
The Mark of Excellence is the highest award given at the Annual Meeting. It is awarded to individuals nominated by peers and selected for demonstrating high level performance and commitment to GOLDMARK values.
- Cheryl Gallo, Area Manager – Minneapolis
- Cate Heinen, Site Manager, Danbury Apartment Community – Fargo
- Dion Johnson, Maintenance Tech – Minneapolis
- Scott King, Human Resources Generalist, Home Office, Fargo
- Marisa Thomas, Director of Financial Operations, Home Office/Fargo
- Stephanie Wohlenhaus, Site Manager, Luxford Apartment Community – Fargo
For photos of the Annual Meeting and the award recipients, visit our Facebook Album.