Resident Satisfaction Results for March 2019
We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In January, we had 977 survey responses. Let’s take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR MARCH 2019:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.87
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.15
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.15
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.27
We’d also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for March:
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION
- The Edge of Uptown Apartment Community in St. Louis Park, MN scoring 4.70
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.58
- Covington Court Apartment Community in St. Paul, MN scoring 4.50
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MOVE-IN
- River North Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.83
- Richfield Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.67
Sierra Ridge Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.67.
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MANAGEMENT
- 29 West Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 5.00
- River Park Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.86.
- Deer Park Apartment Community in Hutchinson, MN scoring 4.77.
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MAINTENANCE
- Deerfield Apartment Community in Council Bluffs, IA scoring 5.00
The Edge of Uptown Apartment Community in St. Louis Park, MN scoring 5.00
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.92
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 3 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, each respondent for the month is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $100 off their next month’s rent. This month we’d like to congratulate Mariah A. of our Lake Crest Apartment Community in Fargo, ND on being our lucky winner!
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident’s lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we’d love for you hear from you too!