Resident Satisfaction Results for June 2019
We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In June, we had 951 survey responses. Let’s take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR JUNE 2019:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.91
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.08
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.14
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.25
We’d also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for June:
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION
- Stoneview Apartment Community in Moorhead, MN scoring 4.80
- Deerfield Apartment Community in Council Bluffs, IA scoring 4.67
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.54
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MOVE-IN
- Georgetown on the River Apartment Community in Fridley, MN scoring 4.08
- River North Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.60
- Stonefield Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.38
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MANAGEMENT
- Richfield Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.85
- River North Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.71
- Amberwood Court Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.67
BEST IN OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH MAINTENANCE
- Oxford Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 5.00
Richfield Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 5.00
River North Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 5.00
Stoneview Apartment Community in Moorhead, MN scoring 5.00
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 5 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, each respondent for the month is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $100 off their next month’s rent. This month we’d like to congratulate Tonia E. at our Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND, on being our lucky winner!
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident’s lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we’d love for you hear from you too!