FM Coalition Honors Goldmark
The FM Coalition to End Homelessness recognized Goldmark Property Management as the recipient of their 2019 "Excellence In Housing Award" at their annual awards luncheon on October 9th. This award is given to a property manager who has contributed significantly to advancing affordable housing in Fargo-Moorhead. We were nominated by the Landlord Risk Mitigation Fund Advisors and selected by the FM Coalition's Board of Directors.
Goldmark was praised for their efforts in working to create partnerships with local service providers on getting people into affordable housing and recognized as a leader for other property management companies to model. Thank you to our employees for living out our values and working to create a better living.
The FM Coalition to End Homelessness recognized the following at their Annual Ending Homelessness Conference:
- Outstanding Service Provider (Individual): Jesseca White, Fargo Police Department
- Outstanding Service Provider (Organization): YWCA of Cass Clay
- Community Champion in Ending Homelessness: Kathy Hogan (not pictured)
- Rookie of the Year: Rachael Schauer, YWCA Cass Clay
- Vision & Dedication in Ending Homelessness: Dan Mahli
- Excellence in Housing: Goldmark Property Management
If you are interested in learning more about how you can get involved, visit: www.fmhomeless.org