Resident Satisfaction Results for February 2020
We partner with Kingsley Associates to survey our residents satisfaction levels in various areas on a five point scale. In February, we had 963 survey responses. Let's take a look at the results!
RESIDENT SATISFACTION RESULTS FOR February 2020:
- Overall Satisfaction 3.81
- Overall Satisfaction with Move In 4.29
- Overall Satisfaction with Management 4.04
- Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance 4.20
We'd also like to recognize our best ranking apartment community offices in each of these categories for February:
Best in Overall Satisfaction
- Valley View Apartment Community in Golden Valley, MN scoring 4.62
- 29 West Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.50
Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.50
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Move-In
- Glen Pond Apartment Community in Eagan, MN scoring 4.50
- Amberwood Court Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.40
- Kentwood Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.00
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Management
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.79
- Sterling Pointe Apartment Community in Grand Forks, ND scoring 4.75
The Edge of Uptown Apartment Community in St. Louis Park, MN scoring 4.75
Best in Overall Satisfaction with Maintenance
- Sierra Ridge Apartment Community in Bismarck, ND scoring 4.89
- Stonebridge Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.85
- Flagstone Apartment Community in Fargo, ND scoring 4.80
* Apartment Community Offices must receive at least 5 respondents for the month to qualify for the recognition lists.
As a token of our appreciation for completing the survey, each respondent for the month is entered into a drawing for a chance to win $100 off their next month's rent. This month we'd like to congratulate Ashley Z. at our Parkwest Gardens Apartment Community in West Fargo, ND, on being our lucky winner!
Surveys are sent by our partners, Kingsley Associates, after move in, at the completion of a maintenance request, and annually during the middle of a resident's lease. If you currently live with us, but are not receiving our surveys, please contact your community office with an updated email address, as we'd love for you hear from you too!