Coronavirus Related Service Updates
With the ongoing spread of COVID-19 and the incredible speed at which things are changing around us, we are continually adapting our business to protect the health and safety of our residents and employees. We are actively following guidance and recommendations from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Apartment Association (NAA).
In an effort to do our part in reducing the spread of the virus and to follow CDC guidelines where appropriate, we have implemented the following:
- Cleaning crews have increased the cleaning protocol in high traffic areas.
- All community offices will operate on an appointment only basis. Please call or email your community office for an appointment if a need arises.
- Maintenance requests can continue to be made online or by contacting your community office. Our staff will call you to follow-up on any requests received for further direction.
- For after-hours emergencies, please call the community office and follow the prompts.
- With your safety in mind, we are asking all residents to make their rent payment online. Visit www.goldmark.com for information on how to make online payments. If you are unable to pay online, please contact your office so we can assist you in finding a solution such as credit card (convenience fees apply) or mailing in your payment.
- We will use our website to keep you informed. For updates visit: www.goldmark.com/coronavirus.
- If you currently have plans to move out and are not comfortable moving during this time, please contact our office to see if we are able to extend your notice or renew your lease. If you are still planning on moving, Goldmark will suspend showing your home until after you have completed the move out process.
- For the safety of our residents and employees, effective Saturday, March 21st, 2020 we will suspend our package holding service in our offices. This will decrease person to person interactions as recommended by the CDC. You will need to make alternative arrangements for packages being delivered after Friday.
- For the safety of our residents and effective immediately, all common area amenities are closed until further notice. This includes workout facilities, pools, community rooms, etc. The laundry facilities will remain open.
- For the safety of our residents, all resident events have been canceled until further notice.
Caring for you continues to be our top priority. We will continue to monitor developments and keep you informed with any updates we make to our daily operations. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to work through this together!
President and Chief Operating Officer